Questions related to immigration to Australia

IMPORTANT : I personally do not take any responsibility for any comments from anyone on this blog. These are just our thoughts and we are not responsible for anything we say here. Please check with immigration department before doing anything.

Question from Dev:

hi rajan, no words for ur appreciation but still wanna say great work for for all students,i was about to cum melb but changed my mind for nxt two years as per MODL list, coz u r right its changes in every six months and who no's which course wud b in demand after years especially for those who wanna PR, and PR also depends on points...i think now aus govt has introduced new policy that every student will hav to work for certain duration in their respected field(course) to get PR. My sis n Jijaji are there but don have PR yet...one more year to get that..they also advised me to cum after some time so that i can get points over their PR. can u pls put ur opinion over PR process i think now some changes has been introduced to get PR....your suggestion or advise ???

My Answer:

You Sis is right, I would recomend you start working in India and file residency as from here. Since your sis will be a resident there you would get the points needed.

Sunny asked:

28-Mar hi.. can u plz tell me something abt changing provider.. can they give mr release letter..plz tell

My Answer:

To my understanding you can change provider after first year and you will have to inform immia about it.. check www.immi.gov.au for for info

Sharik Asked:

Hi Rajan...it great 2 see that u have helped everyone who has approached u..i request u 2 plz help me also....as u r an IT professional i am counting on ur advice...wollongong or Deakin for Masters in IT?Which one is better, wollongong or Deakin for Masters in IT?please comment keeping in view credit points, part-time jobs while studying and and chances of getting PR. please respond. thank you and GOD BLESS...Regards,Sharik

My Reply:

Mate I am not sure if any of the two unis you mentioned are well known for IT. Anyways when you want to choose between these two i would suggest going to Deakin and regional campus if you are willing for residency. But I have heard that Australia is changing its residency structure for students from July 2007 which will take out PR part and will bring in work visa just as US. Please keey checking http://www.immi.gov.au/ for more details

Nikhil:

hi rajan u r doing a gr8 job by helping all d people..i want to ask dat if i work der for 3 hours daily coz i vil b getting 20 hours permit for work as i m cuming by student visa so will i able to live easily?

My reply to Nikhil:

I never came across a job wich was 3 hours a day. Mate 20 hours of work means 4 hours a day and working for5 days. Which is just exactly 1/2 if a full time job. It all depends on where you live and what are your preferences, but i know few people who are working for 20 hours and paying off expense. About 5 years back i did the same. Today i cannot, situation has changed.But 20 hours is nothing to earn money and hard to find such jobs...but yes there could be 2 full day and 1 half day shift you can do somewhere like Coles, Safeway or any other place.

Comments

Unknown said…
hi rajan i have got a problem actually i m working as a waitress in a bistro and i m studying a commercial cookery and have already completed my certificate three i can't apply for TRA i know. and my owner wants to do the employer sponsorship to me is that helpful to get the pr in Australia and to clarify he will sponsor me at the same field i m working on not as a kitchen staff. Really tensed would be grateful if u show me way. Thanks
Rajan Katwal said…
Hi There,

Due to resent changes there are many things that have changed. I would suggest you to speak to a good immigration consultant. In Australia all immigration consultants who are with MARA they need to keep themselves updated with these changes so they will be in position to tell you what you should do.

Thanks,
Rajan

Popular posts from this blog

How to watch sattalite channels from other countries e.g. India, Vietnam, Italy, China, Japan and so on using IPTV over the internet in Australia

Would Tata Sky work in Australia ?

Questions from overseas students to me