Would Tata Sky work in Australia ?

So far (at least when I am writing this) to my understaning TataSky could not work in Australia. How do I know ? Its actually pretty simple with the help of few web sites from the same provider.

Step 1 : Find out the provider in our case its Tata Sky

Step 2: Find out which satellites it use?
http://www.lyngsat-address.com/tt/Tata-Sky.html

http://www.lyngsat.com/Insat-4A.html


Step 3: Now we know that Tata Sky uses Insat 4A for its transmission. Its time to find out footprints of this sattalite. Use the following link:
http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/in4a_ecc.html

Step 4: In the footprints screen we could see that this particular satalite does not have footprints on Australia so we could not watch TataSky, UNLESS in future Tata Sky also broadcast on another satalite which has footprints in Australia (expecially the region you are in)

Comments

selva said…
very useful information
Anonymous said…
thanks..........
Anonymous said…
very useful info...thanks
Anonymous said…
nicely explained....thanks.
Anonymous said…
Thanks but it's too late for me.
Anonymous said…
Valuable information dude....thanks
Explained it briefly n technicaly as well.......
fortywinks32 said…

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

beds
bed
mattress
mattresses

Popular posts from this blog

How to watch sattalite channels from other countries e.g. India, Vietnam, Italy, China, Japan and so on using IPTV over the internet in Australia

Questions from overseas students to me